Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Over the shoulder baby holder

So I think I want to buy a sling. I've been thinking this because with our upcoming travel, not just this weekend but other weekends sure to come, it would be nice to have something aside from my own two arms to carry him with. We have run the gamut of items for use when traveling with a bebe, a light-weight travel stroller and a front carrying Snugli, so short of packing him in our carry on (frowned upon) I am thinking the next logical option would be a sling. I want to get something simple and easy to use, and nothing with too much material. I really just need something that will be comfortable to carry him on my hip with and not leave me all bundled up as well. So for those of you out there, I hope there are a few, do you have any suggestions for a (reasonably priced) comfortable sling? There are so many options out there that it would be nice to have some feedback from people who have used and loved a particular brand. Keep in mind MR is an *ahem* big boy at 23 pounds, so I need something that works for bigger/older babies. Opinions welcome.

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I've been reading, and just decided to comment on this post first, since I do have a suggestion. We got a Playtex hip carrier at Babies R Us. I think it cost about $25 and it goes up 35pounds. We like it pretty well, but we haven't tried it since Little Elvis has gotten so mobile.