Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, March 31, 2008

More about meme

The Burp Cloth Babe tagged me, and I am not one to turn down an opportunity to procrastinate :)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Strange Things about Me:

1- I lived in Spain for three months when I was ten because of my Dad's work. Consequently I understand Spanish perfectly, though I speak it quite imperfectly.

2- I'm one of those strange people who enjoy the smell of gasoline

3- I would love to live in a house with a little bit of land around it, but I am not very comfortable with the flora and fauna that might come with that

4- I have gray hairs; lots of them. Mostly at my temples and behind my ears.

5- I played a small role in a TV documentary on Sacagawea, the directors had a last minute spot to fill and saw me in a pizza place as they were walking by

6- Most people mistake me for being Italian or Native American. I am Mexican-American.

7- I always envied my larger-chested friends until I received my wish post-partum. I do not enjoy having larger boobs, nothing fits.

Now for the tagees: Cinnamon, Soupy, Tara, Meredith, Unkempt Mommy, Kristine, and Pianomomsicle

2 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

Thanks for tagging me! I used to love the smell of gasoline when I was little, but I find it too strong now.
That's so cool about the small film role!
Unfortunately, I didn't really get a larger chest while pregnant, or when breastfeeding.

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

Love your facts...fun! :)