Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fixed

Sorry for the lovely negative post previous, I just so rarely have time and/or energy to post lately and when I finally sat down to remedy that... well Blogger poo'd on it. Bleh. Anways, things seem to be in working order now, so I have resolved to get over it.

Thanksgiving around here went really well, we had my parents over to our house and BL cooked. Have I ever mentioned that he is a fabulous cook, and he makes me yummy dinners every night? I am a lucky lady, especially since I am not very culinarily inclined. Anyways, he had the honor of cooking up the bird this year and it turned out great, see:

So that went well, though the kiddo was a little overwhelmed from the big day and didn't have much of an appetite for the fare we put in front of him. Guess he is more a chicken guy.

Also, to update from a few posts ago: the doctor's appointment went well. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat as it was mostly a history appointment and they generally don't like to use the doppler until after ten weeks or so. I was a little disappointed by this, but the rest of the appointment went really well and I ended up leaving feeling reassured. Since we moved I had to find a new OB-GYN down here, thus far I am pretty pleased with my selection. I will be going back for another appointment in a little less than two weeks and am actually looking forward to that. Things have been going relatively smooth in the baby-brewing, my nausea really only seems to rear around certain foods (and smells) and the exhaustion has really toned down. All in all I can't ask for much more.

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

Glad you're feeling well! And the turkey does look great! As does the new design!