Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Reason #137 why he will be supremely embarrassed by me later in life

I know, I know, a picture of my child on the potty is the ultimate in embarrassing momness... but still, look at how cute he is being a big boy! And that hat, oh man, the ranger hat. He got it as part of a full outfit from his Nana and he loves wearing the hat, all the time. Even, apparently, while on the commode. We have started trying to get him to use a seat reducer on the big potty and it really seems to work. He has even come close to an accident and then stopped, told us he needs to potty, and then waited until he was sitting to go! Very exciting, and he is so proud of himself.

In other news, I am exhausted. All the time. I am exhausted right now, but I figured it has been almost a week since I pushed myself to stay up past 8:00 and even used the internet. No promises, I will likely be asleep in twenty minutes. But oh my goodness, this pregnant thing is wearing me out. Alright, even more tired just thinking about it. Expect another post from me again in likely another week, I'll be sleeping.

2 comments:

Pregnantly Plump said...

That's a great picture! I think it will be great to have on hand in the future...

Anonymous said...

That picture is PERFECT for embarrassing events in the future. First girlfriend, prom, college graduation, wedding day.

I'm just sayin'.

;)

I remember being that exhausted when I was pregnant with Morgan. No clue how I'd survive being pregnant now with a toddler.