Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm sure you wanted to know

I've been tagged!

Questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? : Being a 15 year old, I really don't recall what that entailed

2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list? : Numero uno- Laundry, make hotel reservation for BL's best friend's wedding, find shoes to match the dress I am wearing to said wedding, figure out where all of MR's bottles have disappeared to, wash said bottles (if found)

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order) : Cheez-its, string cheese, frozen strawberry fruit bars, guacamole, salt and vinegar chips

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire : put away half (cause I'm boring like that), buy a comfortable (large) new home, take a nice trip... the usual

5. Name some places where you've lived : California, Spain, Washington- the end

6. Name some bad habit you have : I pick at my cuticles, I have done this on and off all my life. It's a nervous (gross) habit.

7. Name some jobs you've had : food server, bank teller, retail sales clerk. All as thrilling as the next.

8. Name those whom you are tagging. (If you want to.)
I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, join in if you feel like it :)

No comments: