Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, April 21, 2008

Grateful

It seems there has been a lot of sadness in the blogosphere lately. I have been reading a lot of prayer requests for mommies and babies to be, as well as hearing of loss and illness. One of the things that I love the most about the blogging community is the honesty and open hearts I have found through it. It is heartening to read about other mothers, other families, who are going through the same things that I am. Through their stories I can see where our MR has been as well as have the opportunity to see where he might be as the years go by. Though none of the people whose blogs I read are friends of mine in real life, it is hard not to feel for their hurts in the same way I would for any friend I have seen face to face. It all has reminded me to be grateful for this wonderful little family of mine. Life can be hectic, and we do have our own worries to be mindful of, but when it comes down to it we are incredibly lucky. For that I am grateful.

No comments: