Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

bdjkbkufb

That's pretty much how I am feeling right now. My legs are so tired of going back and forth to the POD, my arms are weary of lifting, and my mind is a puddle of mush. Mama is tired, and the week is just starting. This is our last full week in this house and we are in the midst of a big push to get things done before the POD people show up next Monday to retrieve our container (hehe, pod people). Combined with MR's newfound zeal for, well, everything I am finding myself dragging by the end of the day. I will be so very very glad when this is all finished. So glad that I will even be willing to overlook the fact that this will mean we are going to then be in the (close) company of my parents for the subsequent two months. That will be infinitely more appealing than chasing a zippy one-year old from one unpacked pile to another.

Blech, alright, that's out. I am very tired, but I am also getting excited knowing just how close this means we are to getting outta here. We've been trying to tackle a room or two a day to meet our deadline, really leaving the kiddo's room for last. This is mostly for utilitary reasons, as his stuff gets used the most, though also the small sentimental reason that I will be sad to dismantle my son's first room. Not a whole lot of thought went into the other rooms of this house, we always knew it would be temporary and there is only so much you can do in a rental when it comes to customization. I did my best to make MR's room his room though, so it's going to be sad to have to take it apart. Sigh.

Like I mentioned, kid is in to everything. And he is even threatening to start walking, he's standing up with any chance he gets and has started cruising at a rapid rumbling pace. He (and we) have become more comfortable with his tumbling ways, I think this stronger sense of security is what has inspired him to try for more. Oh man, the grandparents have no idea what they're in for.

He looks like he should be saying a really cheesy 'Ehh' right here


I can has forward momentum?

1 comment:

Pregnantly Plump said...

I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to move with a baby. Especially a mobile and curious one. Glad it's almost over!
Those pictures are great. He definitely looks ready!