Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello second trimester

13 weeks, I am most definitely showing now, looking more pregnant than pudgy (I hope). I also had my first "breakthrough" with MR and the whole baby in the belly deal. He and I were sitting together on the couch when he laid his head on my stomach. I asked him if he was saying hi to the baby. He looked up at me, then stared really hard at my belly then said 'Hi Baby!'. He also then got down and start running around the downstairs randomly saying hi baby to other things as well, but it's a start.

3 comments:

Ann(ie) said...

wow! I'm going to do a belly pic soon, too. I cannot believe how much faster we show the 2nd time around!! And that's so cute about your munchkin....Ben has flat our ignored me everytime I mention it. He just hands me a toy like um, I'm your baby....get busy playing with ME!

Pregnantly Plump said...

Congrats on being out of the first trimester! Hope your energy has come back.

Anonymous said...

You look SO cute!! I can't even stand it!!