Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, September 22, 2008

Consumed

Just a quick post to let everyone out there know that I'm still here, just incredibly busy and lacking home internet services until Thursday. This past week has been one long blur of move-in events. We have been up into the wee mornings putting on second coats of paint and unpacking like mad, all to try and smooth things out as quickly as possible and create a stable environment for the kiddo. It's been very reminiscent of when we left Spokane and came down here originally, it's been pretty rough for the MR. He has been pretty resilient in general, but it has been a lot of change for a little body. This need to provide comfort and routine once again for him is what has allowed me to stay up and finish just one more task, that and an extra vanilla latter here and there.

It has all been well worth it though, things are really starting to come together. Everything, pretty much, is baby proofed and the MR has his own room all set up as well as a playroom. He can run all through the house and I don't have to worry about what he might be getting into or reprimand him from getting a hold of something he shouldn't have. I guess it has been revolutionary for both him and us.

Here some sneek peeks into what we have been working on, we still have a bit to go but have managed to pull together quite a few rooms- as well as totally empty all our boxes. More later this week, when the internets returns to our home.






5 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the colors! Your new house looks beautiful! I am so excited for you!

Pregnantly Plump said...

Your house looks beautiful! I like the colors, too. And I bet he just loves having the freedom to touch whatever he wants.

kristine said...

Just beautiful!! I am officially jealous!

Kristi said...

Love that green color! Congrats again on your new house. All the work is totally worth it.

Ann(ie) said...

Looking SO good. I love your bright wall colors!!!